1. Have a romantic night in: Whether you’ve been together for some time or just getting to know each other, a romantic night in is always a great way to connect. Get creative and break out the massage oils, lingerie and anything else that can help make the night even more special.
2. Try something new in the bedroom: Spicing up your sex life doesn’t have to be difficult. Surprise your partner with a new position, toy or game to keep things interesting.
3. Make time for foreplay: Make sure to set aside time for foreplay, as it helps to build anticipation and arousal. Take your time and enjoy the moment – it’s an important part of the experience.
4. Talk about your fantasies: Having an open discussion about your sexual desires can be a great way to connect and explore each other’s interests. It’s also a chance to learn something new that your partner might not have thought of.
5. Take turns taking control: Whether it’s you or your partner who’s in charge, taking turns taking control can be incredibly liberating and erotic. Be sure to communicate openly about what you both want and make sure everyone is comfortable.
6. Tease each other: Teasing each other is a fun way to build the tension and excitement. Whether it’s through physical contact or suggestive conversation, a little bit of teasing can go a long way.
7. Take a bath together: Bathing together is a great way to get intimate without actually engaging in sex. Enjoy a romantic bubble bath in the privacy of your own home and take the time to reconnect.
8. Experiment with role-playing: This can include anything from doctor/patient scenarios to being someone else entirely. Role-playing can be really fun and help you learn a lot about your partner and yourself.
9. Add some accessories: Sex toys or handcuffs can be a fun and exciting way to add a bit of spice to the bedroom. Experiment with different things to find out what both you and your partner enjoy.
10. Go on a date night: Taking the time to go on a date night can be a great way to focus on each other and get your mind off of everyday life. Even if it’s just dinner and a movie, having a designated night to spend with your significant other can do wonders for your sex life.